Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Sit Poses






In a recent chapter of A Story With No Title, I needed a slew of sitting poses. These are nothing special, and I'm sure there are others out there that are very similar. I've simply discovered that I can make poses faster than the time it takes for me to find them. I decided to go ahead and make a pose pack and share them.

a_mypalsim_sit_1


a_mypalsim_sit_2

a_mypalsim_sit_3

a_mypalsim_sit_4

a_mypalsim_sit_5

a_mypalsim_sit_6

a_mypalsim_sit_7

a_mypalsim_sit_8

a_mypalsim_sit_9

a_mypalsim_sit_10

a_mypalsim_sit_11

a_mypalsim_sit_11_a

a_mypalsim_sit_12

a_mypalsim_sit_13

a_mypalsim_sit_14

a_mypalsim_sit_14_a
(I needed a better expression)

Download Pose List Compatible

Thank you for your support! 

Download Without List


As always, let me know if there are any problems with the poses themselves.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mypalsim, No idea if you're still playing Sims or writing, but I have come back, and I thought I'd say hi. Also I just downloaded your sitting poses, and they're going to be so useful in my next Echoes chapter. Thanks for putting these up. :)

    ReplyDelete